Tuesday 2 December 2014

Ludmila & Boris: Summary of our shopping, budget 50€

Hi! Theme Three is slowly getting to the end, so I decided to do a little summary of our shopping.
Our goal was to choose products for a small party. The amount of money was 50€. 

First of all, it was very important to buy something good to drink. We bought Pepsi, because we both prefer Pepsi to Coca-Cola. We also bought 7UP. I personally like both Sprite and 7UP, so it was a spontaneous choice. There is also one drink which is only popular in Slovak and Czech Republic – Kofola. We bought two bottles, because it is definitely healthier than Cola or Pepsi and we love the drink! Kofola is always a great choice. And if you will manage to visit Slovakia someday – you have to try it!

In my opinion, every good party has to have some salts! My favourite salts are definitely Slovakia Chips and Bake Rolls! And why Slovakia chips? I think it is the most famous brand of chips in our country. They have a rich tradition and many many flavors.

Also all-important are sweets! What do we imagine as sweets? Definitely candies, biscuits, cookies, ice-cream or cakes! We decided to take our two favorite candies. Werther’s are – in my point of view – very well-known so I picked them because of their famous name, but they also taste very well! We both really like Damla candies, even though they are not really popular here. Try them one time and you will love them, trust me!

We also had to take some Manner biscuits, because Boris is really addicted to them. One of the most famous sweet products is definitely Nutella. What do you need to enjoy Nutella? Just a big spoon! Or fresh pastry, it tastes great.

After all, we took some ice-cream. I like the brand called Venezia – it is not overpriced and it always tastes good. And in the end – every visitor of our party can take some Ferrero Rocher’s with him and save them for bad times!

That’s it about our little shopping, we hope you enjoyed our video.


1 comment:

  1. Hello to MagicSlovakia! How are you doing guys? I have to say your summary looks very good! I think you should do short video to make it more interesting, because people don't want to read this long articles. It would be very interesting to see the video! I wish you a very succesful new year 2015!

    Matej, Slovenia Group 4

    ReplyDelete